1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad not starting after installing sbsettings

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by olivertimm, Aug 14, 2010.

1. olivertimm

olivertimm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I just installed sbsettings on my ipad through cydia. When I hit the respring button, my Ipad just shows the black screen and the apple logo with the circle spinning.

What shall I do??? I connected the ipad to itunes and it is fully recognised by itunes. Do I have to restore it now?

I remember once I restored my Ipad at the beginning it forced me to updated to 3.2.1 before restoring. I am worried to restore now because I don't want to upgrade to 3.2.2 because of the jailbreak. I am currently on 3.2.1

Any urgent help please?
  2. olivertimm

olivertimm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's solved. Could restart my ipad and deleted sbsettings again. Everything ok.

Thanks
  3. yaronk

yaronk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How was it fixed?
    I had the same problem today: after JB I installed SBsettings on an iPad 3.2.1, 3G 64GB and after respring it stayed on the Apple logo.

I did not want to wait much so I resotred it to a 3.2.1 firmware I uploaded from a site.

It is working now properly. I want SBsettings but now I am afraid to try again.

Any idea?
  4. olivertimm

olivertimm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is a good question. I didn't install it again after my problem. I decided that sbsettings is not really important for me so I will not put it back. Maybe somebody has another solution.