What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad not starting after installing sbsettings

olivertimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I just installed sbsettings on my ipad through cydia. When I hit the respring button, my Ipad just shows the black screen and the apple logo with the circle spinning.

What shall I do??? I connected the ipad to itunes and it is fully recognised by itunes. Do I have to restore it now?

I remember once I restored my Ipad at the beginning it forced me to updated to 3.2.1 before restoring. I am worried to restore now because I don't want to upgrade to 3.2.2 because of the jailbreak. I am currently on 3.2.1

Any urgent help please?

OP
O

olivertimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's solved. Could restart my ipad and deleted sbsettings again. Everything ok.

Thanks

yaronk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How was it fixed?
I had the same problem today: after JB I installed SBsettings on an iPad 3.2.1, 3G 64GB and after respring it stayed on the Apple logo.

I did not want to wait much so I resotred it to a 3.2.1 firmware I uploaded from a site.

It is working now properly. I want SBsettings but now I am afraid to try again.

Any idea?

OP
O

olivertimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a good question. I didn't install it again after my problem. I decided that sbsettings is not really important for me so I will not put it back. Maybe somebody has another solution.

Most reactions

Latest posts