1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I Photo problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by jpedge, Jul 17, 2012.

1. jpedge

jpedge iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have an i pad2 and would be considered newbies. Recently we set up our albums with photo's from our dream vacation to Europe. Everything went well I created a favorites album so that people would not have to look through hundreds of photo's, just the ones that stood out.

I added a caption to many of them, then set up a slideshow. The slideshow worked really well, and only needed some tweaking. The next day I opened i photo and expected to see the " Updating photo album message" before it launched the app. This time it didn't do this and all I got were albums that had no photo's in them!!

I have rebooted and made sure that all open apps were closed, but as of today i photo still opens the same way without updating, and of course the albums are all completely empty.

I am at a loss as to where these photo's have gone, and why the app itself does not update aymore

If anyone could shed some light on this I would be very grateful.