What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Photo problem

jpedge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have an i pad2 and would be considered newbies. Recently we set up our albums with photo's from our dream vacation to Europe. Everything went well I created a favorites album so that people would not have to look through hundreds of photo's, just the ones that stood out.

I added a caption to many of them, then set up a slideshow. The slideshow worked really well, and only needed some tweaking. The next day I opened i photo and expected to see the " Updating photo album message" before it launched the app. This time it didn't do this and all I got were albums that had no photo's in them!!

I have rebooted and made sure that all open apps were closed, but as of today i photo still opens the same way without updating, and of course the albums are all completely empty.

I am at a loss as to where these photo's have gone, and why the app itself does not update aymore

If anyone could shed some light on this I would be very grateful.

Most reactions