1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lost some photos ipad 2, then all photos after reset (without deleting contents)

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Kriddle, May 19, 2012.

1. Kriddle

Kriddle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been uploading photos onto my ipad 2 for months when recently i went to look at them and photos from the last week had disappeared. The last import album was empty as were the recently created albums.

I did a restore from icloud back up (reset in general settings without deleting content) to see if this would help. It was worse, now none of my photos were there, not even my camera roll photos were there, only my photostream.
    I have done this process before and the photos have never deleted. My ibooks were still all there but no photos.

Recently i installed iphoto app, i was working on my new photos with no problems but since then these are the first albums to have been empty (since iphoto install). A coincidence maybe?
    Also i just purhased a Lonely Planet book which seems to chew through the memory, another coincidence?
    Any suggestions on how to get my photos back?
    Thanks!
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +956 / 0
    Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
    Connecting to the iTunes Store.
    iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,284 / 0
  4. Stylish 1

Stylish 1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had the sme problem. I took several pictures in my iPad 2 only one was saved to the gallery. I noticed a month o do whni was at a functio. Wha am I doin wrong. Is it possible I'm accidentally deleting the photos without knowing. I think I'm using the camera correctly. Took the pictures, saw it go down on the bottom but whni looked backed later of the 10 o so pictures kn, I only saw one. :( help me out plrase