What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad seems to have crashed????

martin hill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I left my ipad on charge after using it for twenty minutes. When i went back to it two thirds of the screen had gone stripey with the colours of my screen saver,that has been on there for ever. I couldn t move any of the screen I read that if i closed it down completely it might help, it didn t then I read if i plugged in to my computer/itunes and took it back to the factory settings it might solve the problem, it didn t. Before I take it into my local Apple store for there suggestions which i m sure is going to be expensive has anybody got any suggestions ??? Thanks in advance

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
martin hill said:
I left my ipad on charge after using it for twenty minutes. When i went back to it two thirds of the screen had gone stripey with the colours of my screen saver,that has been on there for ever. I couldn t move any of the screen I read that if i closed it down completely it might help, it didn t then I read if i plugged in to my computer/itunes and took it back to the factory settings it might solve the problem, it didn t. Before I take it into my local Apple store for there suggestions which i m sure is going to be expensive has anybody got any suggestions ??? Thanks in advance

Your screen may have failed. Take it to the apple store,the visit is free. If you do indeed need a screen repair,it will cost more than an iPad 1 is currently worth to repair. An upgrade to an iPad 2 or 3 may be the most effective way to solve the problem. When you're at the Apple store,ask about the prices of refurbished iPads.

Lamberterion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to retune your iPad and see if it works. Push and hold Sleep as well as Home button simultaneously for 10 sec. iPad will restart automatically and return to home screen. If still by holding for 10 sec it doesn’t start then hold down the Sleep and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

noldskie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My only problem is I cannot play in my iPad the empire and allies because we need a flash player.. How to get flash player and what flash player we need in my iPad 3. And I cannot connect to iTunes music.. Somebody can't help me to my problem..

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
noldskie said:
My only problem is I cannot play in my iPad the empire and allies because we need a flash player.. How to get flash player and what flash player we need in my iPad 3. And I cannot connect to iTunes music.. Somebody can't help me to my problem..

Flash is never happening on iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts