What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad crashes

isurya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using I Pad 3G 64 GB, while installing the cellular card for the internet, the I Pad suddenly crashed.
I have tried to push the sleep & home buttons altogether for about 10 seconds until the Apple sign appear on the screen but nothing happen afterwards and the I Pad wasn't able to turn off.
I hope someone can help me to solve the problem.
Thank you for your kind help.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using I Pad 3G 64 GB, while installing the cellular card for the internet, the I Pad suddenly crashed.
I have tried to push the sleep & home buttons altogether for about 10 seconds until the Apple sign appear on the screen but nothing happen afterwards and the I Pad wasn't able to turn off.
I hope someone can help me to solve the problem.
Thank you for your kind help.

Was the iPad switched on when you tried to install the SIM card? (Not a good idea). I would remove the SIM card (if it's still in the iPad) and try to power up the iPad again (if it didn't switch off after you did the hard reset I guess the battery has gone 'flat' by now, so you might need to charge it up for a while).

If you can get your iPad powered up again, only install the SIM card with it switched off (forgive me if I misunderstood your original message). I have the same iPad as you and have not had any problems. Installing the SIM card, though, is not 100% intuitively obvious and I nearly tried to install mine the wrong way around (though, realistically, it should only fit one way round!).

Post some more details if you're still having problems - every little detail will help the Forum members understand your problem.

Don't worry, though! It's pretty difficult to permanently damage the iPad. Have faith in the technology!!

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts