What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad 2

Arlene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have had my I pad 2 since Friday my only issue is flash I have app iswifter but it doesnt seem to work in the uk as it says user is in the US. Any help gratefully appreciated. I do have the other apps that allow you to access laptop.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have had my I pad 2 since Friday my only issue is flash I have app iswifter but it doesnt seem to work in the uk as it says user is in the US. Any help gratefully appreciated. I do have the other apps that allow you to access laptop.

I have iSwifter too - I don't have any issues - I'm in Scotland - another remote outpost of the UK - what sites are you trying to access? (or - give me an example of one that gives you problems.)

Tim
Scotland - Roman Empire outpost..

OP
A

Arlene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim I'm in Wales but from Motherwell originally and trying to access sky player and scrabble on facebook (not Canada or Us Version )

Most reactions

Latest posts