What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ive got ipad 2 in wales woot woot

Arlene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Arlene and I've had my iPad 2 since Friday and love it but would love flash

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are a lucky person - when I queued in Aberdeen the lines were so long that I gave up!!

Tim
Scotland

tonypward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They seem to be readily available now at the apple stores.
They are on the local Apple store sites after 9 pm for collection next day.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kustard said:
I've had mine a week today, I got mine in London!

Well done. Enjoy it. Post updates on the "iPad 2 users in the uk" page so that we can grow our knowledge together. It can be found through the international forums handle.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

lukepast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arlene said:
Hi my name is Arlene and I've had my iPad 2 since Friday and love it but would love flash

Look on the App Store for an app called iSwifter it's a browser that has flash support - the free version worked for me :)

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome

Flash is being tested by Apple, so shouldn't take too long. In the meantime, you will have plenty to explore! Nice to have another Welsh member :)

Most reactions