What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for micro sim card in Florence Italy

estrombom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm travelling, in Florence Italy and would like to get a sim card for my I Pad 2. They don't seem to know what an I Pad is here, at least the internet/phone stores that I have gone to. Any help would be appreciated.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Find a Vodafone store to get a micro-SIM. Service (the human kind) can be spotty.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your best bet is vodafone. For €19 euros they offer 3GB for 3 months, all you need is your passport, I did this and it worked excellently!

OP
E

estrombom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the good advice :)

I took your advice and went to Vodafone yesterday afternoon and you were right. They had the micro chip, inserted it for me and in 4 hours it was working just great. Not only that, the staff were Italian but they did speak English and were exceptionally helpful (since I am new to I Pad I needed help). I'm sure this thread will be helpful to others. I'm grateful for your kind interest.

Most reactions

Latest posts