What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with my new camera please?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotcha beat Brenn...

I (currently) work for a "global" corporation headquartered in "der Faderland" and not only have we had our pay frozen for 3 years, they have stopped matching contributions to our 401K plan and (now here's the kicker) as of right now, I have had to take off 1 month in the last 2 years WITHOUT PAY!

Ummm we don't have retirement!

maliu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this helps

When you hook up the camera to the computer, press the power button on the camera. My Olympus then gives me options on the LCD screen. Chose the PC option and it should then show up as a drive. I now just use iPhoto and choose download images from camera. I do use a Mac so your mileage may vary. Unless you turn the camera on it will only charge.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you hook up the camera to the computer, press the power button on the camera. My Olympus then gives me options on the LCD screen. Chose the PC option and it should then show up as a drive. I now just use iPhoto and choose download images from camera. I do use a Mac so your mileage may vary. Unless you turn the camera on it will only charge.

I tried that and it would not work. I have to chose Storage option. And then there is no option to choose "download images from camera" That option is not highlighted.

Did you read my thread here, Maliu? :D I'm thinkin not.:)

No worries ~ I have it fixed now!

Thank You!

Most reactions

Latest posts