What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I my new ipad!

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if I'm the only one who has absolutely fallen in love with my new iPad!! It's simply amazing!!!!!

nade1958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Just wanted to know if I'm the only one who has absolutely fallen in love with my new iPad!! It's simply amazing!!!!!

Nope you are not the only one. I totally agree. : )

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a strong degree of satisfaction with mine. I prefer not to use the word "love" in connection with my iPad. My GF might have issues with that. :)

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I have a strong degree of satisfaction with mine. I prefer not to use the word "love" in connection with my iPad. My GF might have issues with that. :)

My wife is quite bitter about it. Although, she has warmed to it in recent times, using it to shop and browse. Maybe a 3-some relationship is possible?

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
My wife is quite bitter about it. Although, she has warmed to it in recent times, using it to shop and browse. Maybe a 3-some relationship is possible?

Ha!!!

ROV_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I need to post a few more responses before i can ask my question... So i will post here. I do not have an iPad but I did buy one for my wife and she loves it. She will be taking it on a long international flight without her laptop so i am very interested to see how it works. I have resisted but after a few minutes of dabbling while watching the news i have come to love her iPad. I just hope she lets me use it until the next version comes out.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too, and I have a iPad2. I love hearing people pick it apart or are disappointed because it wasn't made with unicorn fur and griffen feathers.

Psdsoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:

No way, she should get her own!

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very happy with my new shiny IPad.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

Most reactions

Latest posts