What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaking about the New iPad "Too Hot To Handle"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all iPad 3rd Gen users and everyone else,

The new iPad is an extraordinary product, if I may say. I myself who had an iPad 2 made the jump to the new iPad. As we all know there has been a lot of controversy about the new iPad being "too hot to handle". Well here are my thoughts, disagree if you may but please just hear me out.

We wanted retina display. We got it. We wanted a better battery. We got it. We wanted dictation. We got it. We wanted a better processor. We got it. Is there any more to say about this product. It is simply amazing. Quite frankly, I am just getting more and more annoyed about all of the posts that I am reading on these tech blogs as well on here saying that the new iPad is not good because it heats up. We wanted all that was stated above and expected not to compromise anything. Apple delivered once again giving us this amazing new iPad. For a mere few degrees we are all getting so frustrated about the iPad and fail to see that we had gotten everything on our wish list.

All I can say is that we are even fortunate to be able to have this kind of technology when some families and children cannot afford to buy this kind of product. They would do anything to be able to have this miraculous product in their hands while we all complain about it. With all of these un-lucky families we still complain about it being a tad too hot.

Rest assure, I am sure Apple will do something to compensate for all of the complainers with their "burning iPads".

I myself have not had any extreme experience with my new iPad heating up, only it has gotten warm just like the iPad 2 and any other laptop you may have. I am dearly in love with my new product and cannot wait for what Apple will pull next.

Thank You for your time to hear me out and hopefully put an end to this controversy.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an ongoing thread about this. We are trying to keep topics consolidated, so I am closing this one. We appreciate your thoughts and your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions