What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype on the New iPad is amazing...

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me... or have others noticed that Skype video calling on the New iPad is a leap ahead of video Skyping on the iPad 2... I work away from home a lot and often spend an hour or so of an evening video Skyping over 3G. On my iPad 2 this was a bit grainy and jerky... but on the New iPad the picture is amazing. Its the same people I'm calling on their same broadband connection, and same 3G service my end in the same hotel location. The only thing that's changed is I'm now using my New iPad instead of my iPad 2. How cool is that?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did read a similar post about slingbox? Seem almost exactly the same.

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skype video allying is great but it's driving me nuts how when I am out of the program and in a game or online the instant messages don't come through.... I made sure I have notifications enabled and I do.....

Most reactions

Latest posts