What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope there is no back light bleeding in ipad 3

kaka222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lot of people had back light bleeding issues on ipad2
Also iphone 4 had signal issue
I hope ipad3 will be perfect without any issues.

Last edited:

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lot of people had back light bleeding issue on ipad2
Also iphone 4 had signal issue
I hope ipad3 would be perfect without any issue.

Proper grammar and spelling would be:

Lots of people had backlight bleeding issues on the iPad 2.
Also, the iPhone 4 had signal issues.
I hope the iPad (3rd Generation) will be perfect without any issues.

OP
K

kaka222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skull One said:

Whatever it is. You understand what I want to say, That is enough for me. No need to discuss about grammar and english.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whatever it is. You understand what I want to say, That is enough for me. No need to discuss about grammar and english.

You asked which one. I simply showed you. If you don't want an answer, don't ask a question.

ChangSeea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Def get some bleeding on my iPAd2 ( Not enough to bother me, but the retina display on the new iPad sounds so perfect I'm praying I get a good one.

Mikekan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope that is not going to be an issue in ipad3. It was really really annoying in the ipad2. Can someone share any more thoughts on this subject?

Mikekan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you lucky to have received their new ipads, please update us with the screen bleeding issue! Does it exist, and how is it compared to the previou model?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received my new ipad 64 wifi this morning Australian time I cannot fault it. I would not worry about past issues and by the way the antenna issue with the iphone 4 was mainly USA.

davieboy1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can confirm people that the iPad 3rd generation does suffer from backlight bleeding too I received my 32gb wifi model this morning and there's is spots of bleeding all the way round the frame I've posted a YouTube video showing this I'm going to probably live with mine cause it wasn't as bad as my iPad 2 I'm not happy with the defect but I can live with it apple really needs some quality controll all it takes is the iPads to run through on a conveyer belt through a dark room and you would see the defected units and could place them a side and not ship them ones it ain't hard apple employ me I will watch out for backlight bleed so your customers wouldn't suffer get some real employees!!!!

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your first post is about backlight bleeding. Interesting.

So I took my iPad (3rd Gen) in to a very dark room and tested. Not one bit of bleed.

So where is your YouTube video that shows this conclusively?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like your spelling? :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You asked which one. I simply showed you. If you don't want an answer, don't ask a question.

Come on guys-please be respectful/helpful when answering the question. Please leave the Grammar lesson out. This Forum includes members from many countries and English may not be their primary language. I appreciate your understanding of this.

Thanks,
Skimonkey

Last edited:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can confirm people that the iPad 3rd generation does suffer from backlight bleeding too I received my 32gb wifi model this morning and there's is spots of bleeding all the way round the frame I've posted a YouTube video showing this I'm going to probably live with mine cause it wasn't as bad as my iPad 2 I'm not happy with the defect but I can live with it apple really needs some quality controll all it takes is the iPads to run through on a conveyer belt through a dark room and you would see the defected units and could place them a side and not ship them ones it ain't hard apple employ me I will watch out for backlight bleed so your customers wouldn't suffer get some real employees!!!!

If you do in fact have back light bleeding that really sucks. However, I would say aside from some past issues Apple is a prime example for quality control in their devices. Nothing is ever perfect but in terms of how many devices they move I would say they do a darn good job of quality. And if there is a problem they would gladly give you a new one....

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a slight bit of bleeding along the bottom edge, so minimal that it doesn't bother me. No dead pixels in sight (though they would be so small I probably couldn't see them :p).

Most reactions

Latest posts