What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I books

hawfinch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The "store" button on the iBooks app is blanked out and nothing happens when I tap it. I am unable to get to the store. I have deleted and reloaded the app but it is the same.. Probably something simple but I am new to this.. Any help much appreciated. Thanks
hawfinch

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hawfinch said:
The "store" button on the iBooks app is blanked out and nothing happens when I tap it. I am unable to get to the store. I have deleted and reloaded the app but it is the same.. Probably something simple but I am new to this.. Any help much appreciated. Thanks
hawfinch

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings, then trying it again?

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings, then trying it again?

I wouldn't delete everything. You could try doing a reboot by holding the home and lock button until the iPad turns off and then turn it back on. If the doesn't work I would try going to the Genius Bar.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:

Jack1231 said:
I wouldn't delete everything. You could try doing a reboot by holding the home and lock button until the iPad turns off and then turn it back on. If the doesn't work I would try going to the Genius Bar.

My instructions won't delete anything from the iPad, just reset all the settings to their factory defaults.

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
My instructions won't delete anything from the iPad, just reset all the settings to their factory defaults.

Oh, ok

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:

Oh, and by the way, if you know anything about the cards app can you go to my thread called: help with cards app. I'm having a bit of trouble so if you know ANYthing about it PLEASE go and look at it!

OP
H

hawfinch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:

Thanks. That worked fine. Just had to reset my wi fi.

Most reactions

Latest posts