What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't download books , apps nothing !!!!!

Squoppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help, ipad bought in uk but now when I want to update my apps like Skype or download books the message comes up that " my account is not valid in the Irish store and that I have to change to the uk store ". And I am going round and round in circles trying to find how to do that.

So as a complete novice can anyone explain to me in very simple terms how to do this pleas ? And help really appreciated.
Thanks
Squoppy

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone help, ipad bought in uk but now when I want to update my apps like Skype or download books the message comes up that " my account is not valid in the Irish store and that I have to change to the uk store ". And I am going round and round in circles trying to find how to do that. So as a complete novice can anyone explain to me in very simple terms how to do this pleas ? And help really appreciated. Thanks Squoppy
Hi, welcome to iPF!

This may happen sometimes, when you follow a link to App Store through Safari, or search for an app.
To get back to your country:

Go to App Store - Featured. Scroll down to your Apple ID. Tap it, choose "Sign out". Then tap "Sign in". Use your existing Apple ID and enter your password. You will be directed to your store/country again.

Most reactions

Latest posts