What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husband dropped my iPad on concrete tonight please advise

lattefive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will apple replace a iPad that is less than 6 months old and was accidentally dropped? Iwaded in the Case but it hit the ground on the corner and it just keeps resetting itself but not working!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums I am sorry you have had a mishap

Do you have household all risk contents cover as no why should apple replace a iPad that was dropped? We are not associated with Apple as this is a private forum. You can try however warranties cover only items that fail not when they are dropped and damaged.

One more thing if you purchased a TV and while mounting it on the wall and you dropped it would you expect the TV manufacture to replace it no charge. ..... no same applies to Apple products.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I agree w/ the above post; but no harm taking the iPad into a local store to get an estimate on fixing it - plus, a few others have been surprised by Apple's responses? Good luck - :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will usually do a one time exchange for accidents. Be honest and cry. LOL. No...but because they are so awesome, I have heard time and time again how they did replace just once, dropped iPads. My friend got his iPhone replaced because he dropped it two days after he had it.

Also ~ it depends on where you live, actually, what country.;)

Most reactions