What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Remove previous and next on top of keyboard

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I compose in notes,or email in general it gets copied and pasted but when do the same in my company web the problem comes up

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Opera reformats it's content through a server before sending it to the iPad. Because of this it changes the properties of the web pages it views; and that is probably why you can select and copy when using Opera but not Safari. Because the site is accessed via a server (not directly) Opera will also handle some protocols that Safari on the iPad can not, like Java. This also affects things.

Private company sites and other app like sites often use protocols and plugins not supported by Safari, or most other mobile browsers. Is it possible your company just updated the site? I know that OWA (Outlook Web Services) has to be configured properly to work with mobile devices, and if they ran an update it may have changed some settings.

Also (don't remember if it was mentioned) be sure to go to Settings > Safari and clear out your history and Cookies. Also go into the Advanced settings and clear any Website Data for your company's domain.

Or,

If Opera Mini does the job, use it.

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still can't remove the previous and next buttons on top of keyboard while using safari,these buttons I don't see while composing message on this board

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Still can't remove the previous and next buttons on top of keyboard while using safari,these buttons I don't see while composing message on this board

I'd never really paid attention to them before, and can't remember if they ever appeared before iOS 5. But, it looks like it is a new Safari feature to help you move between text entry fields on a web page quicker.

Sorry, I can find no way to disable it.

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to try to make some baking transactions i get a message java disabled in browser,what do you think could be solution for that I was able to open the same web pages before

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, the iPad has never supported Java, so either your bank has just started using it, or they are referring to JavaScript.

In the second case to to Settings > Safari and make sure you've got JavaScript turned on. Most sites like this also need you to accept Cookies. From visited is the best option.

Most reactions

Latest posts