What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Remove previous and next on top of keyboard

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about the on-screen keyboard? I don't see this on my on-screen keyboard. I only see this when I'm filling in a form in Safari, as it enables me to move from text box to text box....

Tim

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes when I try to compose a message I see that previous and next on top of the iPad keyboard,these were not there till yesterday looks I must have presses some settings,how could I remove them

Further to my first post there are several websites while using the safari I can't copy nor cut but when I use opera I can do the same your help in above matters would good

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah read your message I am well practiced for copying and pasting but as said its just clear now that on few websites after copying the selected thing becomes blue and copy sign comes up when I click on copy and try pasting the same there is nothing which gets pasted

In fact the old stuff which is copied from other websites gets pasted but not the one which I had copied

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
What app are you trying to paste the copied material into?

Tim

It's a text message which I am trying to copy from my company website,that does not get copied.

To my other question you see now when I am composing this message here now I don't ser the previous and next buttons above my keyboard but when I compose the same in safari I see those buttons

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's part of the HTML code used in your company's website. Have they protected the content - i.e. made it impossible to copy and paste?

Tim

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will just check on that by the way how to remove the previous and next tabs above the keyboard

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But the other point is I can copy and paste by using opera browser so why not safari

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you got your Opera browser set as a mobile browser or have you configured it to look like Internet Explorer or a similar desktop browser?

Tim

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No the opera I just downloaded from iTunes just to check this problem or else I am using safari for last one year and frankly this problem was not there till yesterday,one more thing I have two options to compose a message in my company website one is via checking inbox clicking on the mail and reply in this section I can not copy cuter paste anything while there is another section to create a new message here I can copy and cut

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried resetting Safari by completely quitting it in the multi-task bar?

See if that fixes the problem.

Tim

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah tried closing all tabs and tried the portion to be copied gets highlighted in blue and the copy symbol also comes up but when I copy and try to paste nothing gets pasted

OP
shaikhmukhtar

shaikhmukhtar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried all things it does not get copied or cut while on opera it does

Most reactions

Latest posts