What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to redownload purchased app?

davidpogi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls help me i just sync my cousins ipad in a new laptop then the application wont open anymore.can i redownload the purchased app,movies and music for free? thats my cousins ipad ipad 1st generation,i dont know what os version all i know is its ipad 1st gen. pls advice thanks and godbless

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can download any purchased apps/music/video from the same apple account for free yes. They get saved to your purchases.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
davidpogi said:
pls help me i just sync my cousins ipad in a new laptop then the application wont open anymore.can i redownload the purchased app,movies and music for free? thats my cousins ipad ipad 1st generation,i dont know what os version all i know is its ipad 1st gen. pls advice thanks and godbless

If the apps in question were purchased with your cousins Apple ID, then they belong to your cousin and you aren't entitled to download them by using his ID.

If you we're doing a favour for your cousin by syncing his iPad to a new computer, then I'm afraid that you erased the content on the iPad when you synced to the new computer. While it is possible for your cousin to go to his purchased lists in iTunes to re-download his previously purchased apps, music, and video content as well as previously purchased eBooks in the iBooks app, other data would be lost, unless he backed it up in iCloud.

Most reactions