1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to Import adobe epub to Kindle Fire

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Dakota max, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Dakota max

Dakota max iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I have bought a new Kindle Fire, I may want to read all my favorite books on it. When you download the books,but I come across the books in the epub or pdf format. these two format are popular format of ebooks. The Kindle Fire does not support the two formats. So if I want to do so,what is the right process that can help me?
  2. Donald max

Donald max iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amazon Kindle Fire only supports azw/prc/mobi/tpz. thus epub and pdf can not be natively accepted by Kindle Fire.
    So how to import the epub and pdf to Kindle Fire?You need a third-party software program. There is a variety of software programs designed for solving the problem. The epubsoft adobe epub and pdf drm removal is highly recommended. With it, you can convert epub and pdf to Kindle Fire freely.
    With this epubsoft adobe epub and pdf drm removal, you just need to click a few buttons to copy the books and then convert them. Following are some instructions to how to convert the epub and pdf books format to Kindle Fire friendly format.
    the simplest way to import epub to kindle fire is searching "epubsoft kindle drm removal"
    just refer to it, see, it is so easy!