What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to clean the smart cover?

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the lime green and it's starting to look dingy. How can I clean it?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

iRockSteady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Water and a gentle cloth. Mix a little alcohol in there if the smart cover is being difficult. Use a microfiber cloth for your screen :)

Webwrangler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lime green here also. Spilled red wine on the grey side a couple nights ago. Washed it off with wet terry cloth the next morning. No problem. The sticky pet hair and lint rollers work very well for getting dust and lint off the grey side.

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRockSteady said:
Water and a gentle cloth. Mix a little alcohol in there if the smart cover is being difficult. Use a microfiber cloth for your screen :)

Thanks for the good info! Orange poly, large purse and not very domestic. Got Ip2 3/22 and by 3/24 had some spots on my gorgeous cover. Tried a tentative dab with a wet paper towel. Can't remember if I enquired here, but figured I had the dirtiest cover in the forum, so I waited 'till someone els's got dirty and voila! Now my cover is like new.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
KHB1

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRockSteady said:

Thanks for the info. All clean for now....

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Tamara08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used a magic eraser! It worked so well and took no time at all. Make sure you have a paper towel or towel to wipe it off after. My pink smart cake looks like new!

Most reactions

Latest posts