What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart cover

mal30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The inside of my smart cover has gotten dirty any ideas on how to clean the inside?

matrim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried using a mr clean magic eraser. Worked for mine

OP
mal30

mal30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No but I will give it a try thanks

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any suggestion if smart cover can not wake iPad up?
Do you mean your iPad is not powering up after you remove the smart cover? If so, was it on when you closed the cover? If it was actually powered off when you did you'll need to power it back on via the power button. If, on the other hand, it was on when you closed the cover and now won't power back up when you remove it then I'm afraid you've got a problem that's above my pay grade.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AbeleGames said:
Any suggestion if smart cover can not wake iPad up?

If your smart cover is not waking up your iPad when you open it,it has been deactivated in settings. Go to Settings> General

image-1493891980.jpg

image-911757467.jpgIn the first screenshot the smart cover feature is activated,in the second screenshot it is deactivated. Set the switch to on and your smart cover should work.

Most reactions

Latest posts