What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to block error messages

Jonnymorrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have an iPad 2. I'm using a USB input device with the camera connection kit and it works great except the OS gives an annoying pop up every 3 minutes or so saying the device isn't supported. Anyone know of any way to prevent this pop up from happening.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A developer with his own repo has released a tweak called "NoAnnoyance" (@ repo.pnre.co.vu/). There are lots of notifications that can be turned off with this tweak - maybe your pop-up is one of them?

I've not tried this tweak on my iPad, but it works great on my iPhone 5. But still, worth a shot...?

Marilyn

OP
J

Jonnymorrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded NoAnnoyance but unfortunately it does't cover my error message. "Cannot Use Device" Great software tho. Thanks for the tip. Any other thoughts?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, sorry. The only other suggestion I can give is to contact the "NoAnnoyance" developer and ask is he can add that particular pop-up to his list of blockable ones. He's been regularly updating the tweak, so maybe he can [easily?] add that one.

For now, I guess you'll just have to cancel the pop-up (as I assume the connection works ... you just get a pop-up).

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts