What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you own/use a stylus pen on your ipad/ipad2?

well?

• yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • no but i plan on

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • no and no need for it

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

thomkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Alupen., seems like it would be ideal for brushes and notebook apps

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you all carry your pen seperate cause ive yet to find a case that has a slot for a pen.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use one for note taking app. It's invaluable because my professors are leary of iPad and laptops now because most people were on social networking sites and not taking notes. So beig able to take and save notes by hand on iPad is great.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:
Do you all carry your pen seperate cause ive yet to find a case that has a slot for a pen.

I use a mini stylus. The end had an attachment that fits in the headphone jack so it's always there. I also have a stand alone pen-sized one.

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked up a Griffin stylus at my local Target store. Works great with upad app.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:

I do carry one of my styluses all the time for handwriting notes mostly. i have a gen 1 and use an Apple case so just use the clip on the stylus and attach to the fold on the case. Works fine.

Mikeb41g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 Stylus-R-Us stylus, one for home and one for office.

I got these after trying Pogo and Targus and found these to be the best

Mike

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dumb question, but wont the pens scratch the ipad screen over time? Im guessing its made of a scratch proof plastic the pen that is?

Laurieth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What notebook apps can you use a stylus on, I take it you can actually write your notes not type them?

Most reactions

Latest posts