What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you own/use a stylus pen on your ipad/ipad2?

well?

• yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • no but i plan on

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • no and no need for it

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dumb question, but wont the pens scratch the ipad screen over time? Im guessing its made of a scratch proof plastic the pen that is?

What are your using for sketchbook pro, as noted in your opening post?

A stylus has a rounded tip made of a soft material.

watchlabber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WatchLAB Studios, a leading market research firm is conducting paid 1-hour interviews for people who use creative or art applications on their mobile device. These interviews are taking place in San Francisco in the upcoming weeks.

If you reside in the SF/Bay Area and would like to participate, please email recruiter2 at watchlab com with the specific names of all creative/art applications you currently use on your mobile device, as well as the best contact # and time to reach you. We’ll phone you within 24 hours to ask you a few additional qualifying questions.
Thank you for your interest!

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a cheap stylus off eBay, received it today. It's supposed to work with ipad but it dosen't work. I have the Zagg screen protector and I'm thinking that might keep it from working? I tried a paper clip and that doesn't work either. Could the screen protector be keeping the ipad2 from picking up the stylus? It works great, very sensitive, when I use my fingers.

crappa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Pogo Sketch stylus. Not as much as I did in the beginning, I am learning where to put my finger. It has a clip, and it fits on one of the corner hold downs on the Sena case. I also have a screen protector, and it works fine through it on the first gen iPad.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use either a Pogo and Targus stylus with Notetaker HD, Noteshelf, Goodreader, Tinker Photo and Smart Note. I've been using one for almost a year without any problem. I don't have any protective film on my screen but keep it in an Apple case when not using it and while stuck in a bwg to transport.

Diane

gotipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stylus from apple store

I purchased my stylus at the apple store for the ipad. I like it because its not too big. I like the feel of it on the pad.

sorkaSpellbound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made a stylus with conductive foam and the body of an X-acto. Got the idea from YouTude and it works great. I tried the one at the Apple store and it had too much "drag" because of the rubber tip.

Most reactions

Latest posts