What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

Votes: 18 20.5%

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 and I was glad I did a few weeks ago I lost my electric from a storm it was nice to have something to past time on till they got the power fixed

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 0 also; for me it's all or none. I don't like to pick only a few of my movies, because knowing me, I usually want to watch one of the ones that aren't on the iPad.

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised not that many people have movies. I constantly watch movies on my iPad , delete and then add more. So , I'll have 2 - 3 on there at a time.

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised not that many people have movies. I constantly watch movies on my iPad , delete and then add more. So , I'll have 2 - 3 on there at a time.

I used to keep a couple of movies on. Now I have other content, and some tv show episodes. I guess I may be trying to justify a 64G iPad purchase if an iPad3 is released.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Do you know of a quicker way than HandBraking from a DVD (that doesn't involve buying from iTunes)? I like to buy my DVDs in disc form, but it takes awhile to convert, so I don't transfer as many movies to iPad as I'd like.

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
singlestick said:
I have the Netflix app installed, but haven't used it yet. Is it easy to set up and use?

Yes, it's very easy to use if you already have an account with Netflix (and the only set up required is entering your username/email and password.) And this is why I have zero movies stored on my iPad -- I just stream from Netflix! Although for some reason what's available through the App is a bit more limited than what you'll find online.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
singlestick said:
I have the Netflix app installed, but haven't used it yet. Is it easy to set up and use?

Yes, it's very easy to use if you already have an account with Netflix (and the only set up required is entering your username/email and password.) And this is why I have zero movies stored on my iPad -- I just stream from Netflix! Although for some reason what's available through the App is a bit more limited than what you'll find online.

Netflix is a cinch, and I use it a lot. But having movies on iPad is good for plane rides or travel overseas. (Netflix is basically available in the U.S.)

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
singlestick said:

Netflix is a cinch, and I use it a lot. But having movies on iPad is good for plane rides or travel overseas. (Netflix is basically available in the U.S.)

I heard something about Netflix modifying its services. Have not had time yet to look up details. I have the app, but have not done anything with it yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts