What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16gb or 32gb

16gb or 32gb

• 16gb

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • 32gb

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 32gb but I find I am always having around 5 gb free space. I like to have a lot of apps and I do find I occasionally get messages to say not enough free space to update my apps. Although I have now got 132 updates pending. I had a quick clear out yesterday of older apps but I find I use almost every app on here over 10 pages.
I have no music on my iPad at all but around a 1000 images. I wish I had gone for a bigger model but I heard once jailbroken you can use an external hard drive for your pictures and video etc. hope this gives you an idea of how a 32gb works for me.
It depends how you use it really.

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did a little more research and it seems like the goflex might be the better deal because it does the same thing for roughly the same price but has 500gb.

The AirStash is so much more, you can share pictures or movies with up to eight devices at same time. We used on safari in June to pack up everyone's pictures and allow every to have a copy of the shot they missed!

Most reactions

Latest posts