What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPad users are iPhone users as well?

Do you own an iPhone as well as an iPad?

• iPad and iPhone

Votes: 93 74.4%
  • iPad only

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You'll love the new iPhone 5 , I'm glad I got mine wheni did !

mannyberrios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Olga_AR said:
Although it seems that most iPad users own iPhone as well, I saw the statistics in the Internet telling that more than 70% of iPad users don't have iPhone. Seems unbelievable:)

Guilty

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Crikey I started the apple journey about 2 years ago with my first iPhone 2g 8gb used off eBay for something like 70 odd quid
Now I'm definitely into the apple platform with the iPad 3 and the iPhone 5 . Somehow I fell into Apple unintentionally , and I'm very
happy with everything so far.

It's nice to have a lovely smooth transition from one device to the other .

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:thumbs:;)

It's quite impressive how a simple experience can be quite addictive and immersive , and having bought the latest hardware it's easy to appreciate the improvements generation upon generation !

Long may it inevitably continue....

ugeane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rockbottom said:
Both. I like how you can move seamlessly from one to the other.

Yeah totally agreed, best thing is the iPad connects up to a projector for presentations. I am still trying to integrate iPad to everyday work, without lap top

Mad_Maru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both but as much as I prefer the new lightning connector I wish I could retro fit it to my iPad 2 so as to save carrying two chargers around.

saber3811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have got an iPhone 4 will get an iPad 4g when one compatible with the UK 4g network is released , then will get a Samsung galaxy s3 on galaxy note and have the best if both worlds

Most reactions

Latest posts