What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long should a restor take??

jwadle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am attempting to upgrade to the new firmware, and needed to do a restore first... Itunes sees the IPAD starts the process but the progress bar (both in Itunes and ont he Ipad) just "hangs" right near the end.. It has been like this for over 2 hours now... Any ideas??

Thanks

OP
J

jwadle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.. Actually it had something to do with 64 bit.. My home machine and "personal" work machine are both Win 7 64 bit.. as soon as I connected it to my 32 bit win 7 laptop, no issues... Very strange... I can sync with no issue on 64 bit..

Now the fun job of reloading all my apps.. Wish there was a an easier way to do this other than finding the app, clicking on buy and hoping to see the "you have purchased this before.. ".. I already clicked on the IPOD version of N.O.V.A..

Jimboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The bit type shouldn't matter

And just backup ur iPad next time

Most reactions

Latest posts