What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I save a backup to ios 4.3?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
linsipad said:
Thanks for the responses. In reading the sticky, it looks like I can only save blobs to current version. Guess I missed the timeframe.

Afraid so :(

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
It is absolutely true. An iPad2 is not an iPhone4 and the user stated they have no saved blobs and can therefore never downgrade as things stand.

You undoubtedly downgraded when 4.3.5 was still being signed if the baseband downgraded. You no doubt followed a tutorial such as this in order to get a gevey SIM working again - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/hacking-tutorials-guides-68/how-downgrade-ios5-beta-baseband-04-11-08-04-10-01-a-20452/ That is no longer possible either, since the 4.3.5 signing window was closed at 20:00 GMT on 17th October.

Please check your facts before challenging perfectly accurate advice with inaccurate contradiction. We try very hard here to ensure our members are given the best possible advice regarding jailbreaking their devices, and whilst your contribution is welcome, don't make assumptions about one device behaving just like another, particularly not iPhones and iPads.

My mistake. I did say if the process was the same as the iPhone then he may still have had hope.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts