What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I leave email messages on the server????

floorlizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to look at messages on my Ipad while running my route. However, I need these messages left on the server so that I can download them to my home PC when I get home... Btw, I am using a POP account!

Thanks

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your email provider does not offer the web-based email, your best(?) option might be to used a web-based email system (gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, etc.) The main advantage is that you can do whatever you need to do wherever you are and you don't have to be tied to your home computer.

ronsmsn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leaving an email on the server after having read it

This is also a question I have been asking myself. I have two business POP3 email accounts that I would like to use my iPad to read when I am traveling. When I am back in the office I want to then download my emails onto my desktop machine where I can sort and keep them for future reference (a requirement). My now rather elderly mobile phone, which runs Windows Mobile gives me exactly this option and now that I have this super impressive iPad with 3G connection I would like to retire my mobile phone from this duty.

Most reactions

Latest posts