What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i find a previously browsed post?

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i was browsing the posts using the ipd forum app. I had pressed the 'Current' button at the bottom. As i meandered through the interesting posts i came across a link posted by someone. This was a recipe for 'Building a better Big Mac' by Kenji.

Then i navigated away from that link and continued exploring (while still in the app). The link opened in the app itself and not in Safari.:confused:

Now i want to get back to that link, but just can't find it. Have searched using several burger-kenji-Big Mac keywords, but failed miserably.

The strange thing is- i googled and found the correct link in Safari, but the website doesn't open either. The website is given below.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/05/the-burger-lab-building-a-better-big-mac.html

Could any one help me?

Most reactions

Latest posts