1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How do i find a previously browsed post?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Ampress, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Ampress

Ampress iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Well i was browsing the posts using the ipd forum app. I had pressed the 'Current' button at the bottom. As i meandered through the interesting posts i came across a link posted by someone. This was a recipe for 'Building a better Big Mac' by Kenji.

Then i navigated away from that link and continued exploring (while still in the app). The link opened in the app itself and not in Safari.:confused:

Now i want to get back to that link, but just can't find it. Have searched using several burger-kenji-Big Mac keywords, but failed miserably.

The strange thing is- i googled and found the correct link in Safari, but the website doesn't open either. The website is given below.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/05/the-burger-lab-building-a-better-big-mac.html

Could any one help me?