What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i complain and get my money back

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Game on the app store appears to completely misrepresented itself. How do I go about reporting it and also how can I try to get my money back.

The first picture is what is shown on the app store and looks like the sort of puzzle games I really enjoy but the second picture shows what you actually end up with which is a horrible cartoon like escape from the box thing!

I am NOT impressed......

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Attachments

• image-3190506576.jpg
    image-3190506576.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 493
  • image-1754503908.jpg
    image-1754503908.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 347

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From iTunes itself you need to contact Apple support and complain how what you paid for isn't what is expected. Hope you come right.

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Attach screenshot on your complaint email. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NielNiel said:
Attach screenshot on your complaint email. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL I will when I actually find how to email them, the complaints procedure is not that straight forward ........

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jacky76 said:
Hello,

Even I am facing this same issue, so could you please tell me how I get all my money back.

As Neil said follow the link he put and send them an email with your apple Id, purchase order number, name of the game etc and then just wait.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update - on Monday 23rd I emailed Apple Support re my complaint and received a reply two days later confirming that I would get a refund. Today I got another email from to let me know that all the developers apps are being investigated and will be removed from the store.

Now that's what I call excellent service - well done Apple Support :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions

Latest posts