What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I Upload Photos to Etsy?Is it possible to do this with a remote desktop app?

michiesjewelry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been searching for the app Craftsy or Craft Shoppe, which are not available in the app store :(. I have the icab app and thought there was a way to upload my photos using a different browser besides the one on the iPad. The icab app has so many cool gadgets but I can't find a way to upload my photos to Etsy! I even downloaded Photon, which is another iPad app with flash capabilities . But I cannot find the file for my photos! I am unbelievably frustrated . I'm now considering using my iPad 2 with a remote desktop app in hopes I would be able to connect to my desktop computer and upload my photos this way. Has anyone tried this and succeeded? Is there a way for me to upload my photos using Icab app or Photon? Can someone PLEASE help me?? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts