What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i add/attach photos on a website?

vicky1966

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm wanting to sell stuff on gumtree using my iPad 2 but it wont let me upload any photos? It also happens with eBay and esty . I'm just using Safari. Can any one help or has sugestions what I can do. Thanks from vicky

Last edited:

msmysteeq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I to am needing to upload pictures to a site to sell on and I can it seem to get the button to highlight so I can click on it.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
are you talking about selling pictures in this forum?.......if so selling pictures in this forum would not be allowed.

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To the two first posters - welcome to the forum! :)

You might want to provide further information, i.e. which website are you trying to use (e.g. eBay, etc.) and which browser are you using - will address the question above and possibly will give others information that may lead to more specific comments.

Myra_swifter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't upload my photo on social networking called Linked in...can't even tab at the 'browse'...please advice.
Thank you....

linnrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't you do a what I think is called snapshot.I then store it in my camera roll.

I am a senior...using a iPad has changed my life.but sure need to continue to read other posts.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't upload images using Safari. Use an alternative browser such as iCab or any app provided by the site. eBay has such an app. I don't know about etsy.

Most reactions

Latest posts