What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotmail Exchange=no mails?

Reaction score
Mail is setup with 3 Exchange accounts, but Hotmail doesn't load emails anymore, even though sending emails from hotmail still works, so the username/password are definitely fine.

The popup in Mail simply reads:
Cannot get Mail
Server error.
Contact your System Administrator

I have already deleted that hotmail account and set it up as a new account, as well as tested receiving hotmail emails on another iPad.

The weird thing is, when I setup hotmail fresh a few days ago, it loaded emails from 2007 till january 2011, and then simply stopped. Now it won't download any type of email.

A temporary work-around I have found is to use IM+Pro, add the hotmail account and have it push notify of any incoming email, but it doesn't allow for opening the full email. So it is not a good solution.

Is this a general issue with hotmail at the moment? Is there anything I can change/edit to make it work again?

Most reactions

Latest posts