What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home button not straight?

marty1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! My dad just bought an iPad, and we've both noticed the Home Button is ever so slightly off to the left. Is it worth an exchange, or should he just stick with it? Are many iPad's like this?

.... just had a look at the iPad. Yes, compared to mine, it's very slightly 'off', but is it worth an exchange? I wouldn't have noticed it had he not pointed it out.

15znmlw.jpg

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
did you measure it? It doesnt seem "off to the left" to me. I also don't see what the big deal is if it works.

OP
M

marty1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's only very slightly rotated to the left, but I see it now and it's annoying even me, and it's not even mine!

2s7aszl.jpg

Keep it or exchange?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marty1990 said:
It's only very slightly rotated to the left, but I see it now and it's annoying even me, and it's not even mine!

Keep it or exchange?

Well, it this is a problem for you and your dad......I'm starting to think mine may be rotated a bit.....

Most reactions

Latest posts