What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History and Videos

Hillstroller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following iOS 7 update, is there a shortcut for deleting 'History' aside from 'Settings/Safari/Clear History?
I can not video anything any more. There's no reaction when I tap the 'Video' option with Camera...only 'Photo' is highlighted in yellow. Any solutions, folks???

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following iOS 7 update, is there a shortcut for deleting 'History' aside from 'Settings/Safari/Clear History? I can not video anything any more. There's no reaction when I tap the 'Video' option with Camera...only 'Photo' is highlighted in yellow. Any solutions, folks???

I haven't checked out clearing the history but to choose video you have to slide not tap.....

image-3312961941.jpg

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I haven't checked out clearing the history but to choose video you have to slide not tap.....

View attachment 48281

The Archangel

You can swipe pretty much anywhere on the screen, btw. It has to be a big swipe, not just a flick. Probably to keep it from being mistaken for other gestures made in haste, like tapping and hold to change the focal/metered area.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, now flicking is working. Maybe it's better to just swipe the list, to avoid confustion. <-- {originally a typo, but I liked it so much I left it}

Most reactions

Latest posts