What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Workin on the 80s movies. I'm stuck on what I believe to be 49 - the one with the sunglasses. I know the name of the movie. Feel like I've tried everything. Can anyone help me in the right direction?

Who is missing?

janbeckman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
level O47 has me completely baffled. Got the phone numbers can't see how to alter them for the proper answer, there are only 10 million combinations, maybe I need to type them all in lol.

EdDoc99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need a hint on O30. I know the message, but I can't find a way to search for the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ValMich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help on level 23?!?! I have composer and song, and only getting CBNC...please help!!!

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O 33 (the ok gesture, boy, paperclip...) Sorry I am behind and the previous suggestion was to literally google the first image, but I am stumped! I've been on it for almost 3 days. Any further hint would be appreciated. thanks.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O 33 (the ok gesture, boy, paperclip...) Sorry I am behind and the previous suggestion was to literally google the first image, but I am stumped! I've been on it for almost 3 days. Any further hint would be appreciated. thanks.
You have part of it. Just use the 2 letters plus what is under the monitor. May sound weird but will lead you to a group.

Iamsocruel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on o33 as well. I read all the comments including the ones on this page. I have had cbnc on the computer and music but have no clue. I've even googled the two letters and the paper clip. This is driving me insane. Please help!

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rosalee thank you so much for your help! Iamsocruel, forget the paperclip. focus just on the "ok" part and one of the words you got a cbnc on. google those two words only.

any creative hints for 34?

janbeckman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on o33 as well. I read all the comments including the ones on this page. I have had cbnc on the computer and music but have no clue. I've even googled the two letters and the paper clip. This is driving me insane. Please help!
try to google the sign plus the machine from the first picture. You'll be surprised....
meanwhile I 'm stuck on O50, anybody got some better hints for it? Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts