What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Feverdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bonnie2 said:
I could not get 80s music to open at all on my iphone. I reported it to the developers who did not answer me until I complained about the fact that this has not been mentioned as a problem on their website. I'm intrigued that you have the same problem and wonder if it is widespread. It worked on my iPad. I wrote to complain and received an answer almost immediately. I reset my iphone (a soft reset) and it still did not work. I did not erase the application and re-intall though because I was afraid that both the answers for TE Original and TE 80s Music would be erased. The developers said there was a possibility that this would happen and I am not interested in having to re-answer all the questions (of course I had no answers to 80s music because it never worked. I was able to use the Ipad though so I finished that a few days ago.

Any reply from the developers? Couldn't get the code or different scute colors to click either. ACT is one code for Waco TX but didn't help.

bonnie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any reply from the developers? Couldn't get the code or different scute colors to click either. ACT is one code for Waco TX but didn't help.
No reply regarding the iPhone issue and I've never read that they have acknowledged that there are any bugs in the program Although I have read board that the program often crashes and that several copies have erroneously opened all the
levels even if they have not been answered. I told them that I personally didn't care so much because I have had no problems at all with the iPad version and I rarely use the iphone for things like that. Someone else might be better suited to answer that question.

Gnashercat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjnox said:
Squint! there's a message in there..

I looked at it this morning and the question was immediately clear but the obvious nationality based answer isn't right. Hmmm.

I thought I had had a brain wave and wrote the nationality based answer using the same "font" but it didn't work. Shame, that would have been neat.

Last edited:

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O77 with the turtles is proving troublesome. Maybe a strange USA phenomenon with turtles dancing across an interstate from Waco to New York by plane? Completely bonkers. Or passing an ACT test with a score of 411?

Somebody give me a break ...

Viv

sjnox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked at it this morning and the question was immediately clear but the obvious nationality based answer isn't right. Hmmm.

I thought I had had a brain wave and wrote the nationality based answer using the same "font" but it didn't work. Shame, that would have been neat.
the "font"'s the thing that way of writing has it's own Wikipedia page.

moo214

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help I still need help with level 11. I know NATO and the missing color is blue, but something is not clicking in how to enter the answer. Can anyone help?

bonnie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In TE 80s music I've skipped 36 (unibrow), 44. (e. Murphy) and 47 (needle). If anyone can provide hits for any or all, I would really appreciate it.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

In TE 80s music I've skipped 36 (unibrow), 44. (e. Murphy) and 47 (needle). If anyone can provide hits for any or all, I would really appreciate it.

I skipped 36 and 44

47. I got a CBNC on cure

If you don't get it, PM me and I will give you another clue.

Gnashercat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjnox said:
the "font"'s the thing that way of writing has it's own Wikipedia page.

I found it - thanks. I thought I was being clever by writing the language in the font but not to be....

Now I am stumped by o41. I know what the picture is of and have tried the name of the mystery man behind them. That got a thumbs down so I don't know where to go from here. Any clues?

Dr Asylum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I need some help on Level 32. A poet, an author, a president, and who? I know who the president and author are but I can't figure out who the poet is in the top left picture. Any clues would be appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts