What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Iamsocruel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I got the answer. Funny thing is I really like them lol I still don't know what the boy or paper clip had to do with anything though...

Kborg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try to google the sign plus the machine from the first picture. You'll be surprised....
meanwhile I 'm stuck on O50, anybody got some better hints for it? Thanks in advance

If the dice were in the night sky, what would they be?

unvme336

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so any help on scifi level 12 their doesn't seem to be many post in here for scifi or I'm missing them

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel bad since i am so behind you guys. But I am stuck on O39. It has two pics of countries and a question mark for a third. Dicopper silver trichloride. I've seen previous hints but nothing is clicking. One person said to highlight the words but i am on an iphone. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel bad since i am so behind you guys. But I am stuck on O39. It has two pics of countries and a question mark for a third. Dicopper silver trichloride. I've seen previous hints but nothing is clicking. One person said to highlight the words but i am on an iphone. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent you a PM

janbeckman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Do a search on CARICOM

Bart Fudd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level o50

Stuck on o50 got the translation and know what the dots refer to....nothing comes close..guessed tons of heavenly names

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts