What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I' m ALan

alan600

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Alan and I've recently bought my iPad2 to take with me to work as I'm a long distance lorry driver , so I can stream movies and access my Flickr account

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I'm Alan and I've recently bought my iPad2 to take with me to work as I'm a long distance lorry driver , so I can stream movies and access my Flickr account

Hi, Alan, and welcome to iPF. Check out my thread "On the road and off it too". It would be great to see some of your travel photographs on there.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Alan--
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not so, please take a look at these manuals:​

Most reactions

Latest posts