What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from San Francisco

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Looks as if the weather swapped, it's raining all day long here.

Anyway, a warm welcome to the forum from Scotland.

Oh, heck, is it coming down our way then? Hope it put out some fires though.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
weather can't decide here in Yorkshire, nice sky, with a little drizzle.... or at least there was a little drizzle

OP
A

adrianfehr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the notes!

Well, the California warmth is getting covered up at the moment by the bay area fog...so cold n windy here too.

Cheers, y'all!

Adrian

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
weather can't decide here in Yorkshire, nice sky, with a little drizzle.... or at least there was a little drizzle

Oh, it's not so nice, what a shame! We are getting brighter but still cloudy and windy.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Oh, it's not so nice, what a shame! We are getting brighter but still cloudy and windy.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

stopped raining now, just cloudy and windy, with the sun trying it's best to poke through

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Oakland:)

Welcome from a rainy Scotland. I love Oakland - my son works in Mountain View so we're often in Silicon Valley and I love driving across the San Mateo bridge and then up to Oakland. That bridge is a marvel of engineering - amazing - and I love seeing all the cormorants on the concrete piles as you drive over and the jets coming into land at SFO. You are so lucky to live there....swap???

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts