What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from San Francisco

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad there was rain last night and early morning, sorry for being selfish but i suffer from hayfever, and the rain helps with the removing of pollen from air.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

OP
A

adrianfehr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Oakland:)

Welcome from a rainy Scotland. I love Oakland - my son works in Mountain View so we're often in Silicon Valley and I love driving across the San Mateo bridge and then up to Oakland. That bridge is a marvel of engineering - amazing - and I love seeing all the cormorants on the concrete piles as you drive over and the jets coming into land at SFO. You are so lucky to live there....swap???

Tim

Hah -- swap indeed, but only for a visit! ;-)

I/we love to travel (and I would love to visit Scotland for a blustery month!), but there is a reason that we live in the Bay area. I think that the next storm here is scheduled for sometime in November or December...

Cheers,
Adrian

Most reactions

Latest posts