What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with WebTV

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am trying to post a new thread but only see others to reply to

I have tried using a zip for web pages now on Outlook, but the page called zip archives does not do anything when I tap it!

Anyone familiar with the transfer from webtv to outlook and a skydrive ..was looking for a thread on this subject. Anyone ??

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am trying to post a new thread but only see others to reply to

I have tried using a zip for web pages now on Outlook, but the page called zip archives does not do anything when I tap it!

Anyone familiar with the transfer from webtv to outlook and a skydrive ..was looking for a thread on this subject. Anyone ??

I'm not sure what you're talking about with Outlook and zip, but here is how to post a new thread.

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So what is the topic we were on? This the only post I can find from u.lol

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to post a new thread but only see others to reply todde1b

Hi Betty......I've moved your posts to your own thread now so as to not interrupt that other thread you had posted in.

Can you give us more information on what it is that you are trying to do?

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Closure of webtv

Any ex webbers here having problems transferring stuff to puters? Like using outlook mail and Sky drive!
Also having problem with unzipping page builder files.

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Betty......I've moved your posts to your own thread now so as to not interrupt that other thread you had posted in.

Can you give us more information on what it is that you are trying to do?

I see my own post but no replies. We webbers have to move our mail and favorites and anything else we may need to a PC before webtv ends Sept.3oth. Most pp have bought chrome books ..I seem to be the only ipad user, which I am told is not a REAL COMPUTER,so not everything works or doesn't the same for me.lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if you'll see this, since you apparently did not see the earlier ones.

The problem isn't the iPad, which will in all likely hood do most, if not all, of the things you need/want. The problem is a shortage of ex WebTVers on the forum to help you with the transition. I've heard of WebTV, but never used it myself, so I don't know enough about the services and files you're working with to offer good advice.

Sorry.

Most reactions

Latest posts