What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with printing app

fernando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, i use a lexmark 5470 with a print server, bought Printmagic but according to developer my printer is not supported by them.
Does any one has bought any print server application?

thank you

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had any luck on this either, I have printcentral and with my ipad connect to my home wifi I am not able to print to my canon mx850 which is connect to the same network. don't know why apple left out printing ( maybe they should get out of Cupertino once in a while into the real world).

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had any luck on this either, I have printcentral and with my ipad connect to my home wifi I am not able to print to my canon mx850 which is connect to the same network. don't know why apple left out printing ( maybe they should get out of Cupertino once in a while into the real world).

Apple deliberately prevented the iPad from exchanging material without the host computer and that includes everything it handles. Even the apps that print do it with drawbacks. You're limited to emails and photos.

Only HP, so far, has a printer that really works with iPad. And I'm still skeptical about the output and the general control you get over the document.

Why?... Control over copy of material.

Most reactions

Latest posts