What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with ipad

Casey123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to this...I installed the update at the App Store yesterday and now nothing works. I get a black screen where the tower should be with blue edges..I removed the ame from ipad and tried to reinstall but same thing happens...Anyone else have this happen and how do I fix it?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Casey123 said:
Hi. I am new to this...I installed the update at the App Store yesterday and now nothing works. I get a black screen where the tower should be with blue edges..I removed the ame from ipad and tried to reinstall but same thing happens...Anyone else have this happen and how do I fix it?

So you have deleted the app and then redownloaded it? The only thing I can think to try here is a reset of your iPad
Hold the power off button, the button at the top of your ipad and the home button, round one in the middle at bottom, simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. I hope this works for you, if not it just may be something wrong with the update and getting in touch with the Developer may be the best step. Let us know how you go.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Casey123 said:
Thanks leelai.
If I reset the iPad will i lose everything like my contacts, etc?

No, nothing will change, it's more or less the same as rebooting a computer. So nothing to worry about.

OP
C

Casey123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey
Rebooted iPad but still not working..seems other apps are acting differently sometimes as well. May be a problem with iPad??
I have the first generation.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Casey123 said:
Hey
Rebooted iPad but still not working..seems other apps are acting differently sometimes as well. May be a problem with iPad??
I have the first generation.

Hi Casey, I've given you your own thread rather than trying to deal with this in the games thread.
What's happening with your other apps? It just may be a problem with your iPad.
Let me know everything that is strange

Most reactions

Latest posts