1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with ipad calendar

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by cazzaishere, Apr 20, 2011.

1. cazzaishere

cazzaishere iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

My name is Cazza and I live in UK. I brought an Ipad2 last weekend (wifi version)

How can i print the calendar - have tried attatching to pc but just itunes loads and no idea how i can print a week of the calendar i have now filled in

please help

thanks

cazza
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    An easy workaround is to take a screenshot of the calendar - press Power and Home briefly, you'll hear a 'camera shutter sound' and the resulting screenshot will end up in your iPad's Photos app. From there you can print it.

If you need to print some more specific aspect there are several third party apps that 'sit on top of' the iPad's calendar and can print it.

Tim
    ps I moved your post to the Help section, because I thought it would get better attention there.