1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with good games

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Kezer, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Kezer

Kezer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, I am a really big fan of Mmorpg games. Maybe there are some nice people who can tell me some good online Mmorpg games. I prefer free games. I wanna know some other good games, too. And does anybody know any free monopoly games for iPad? Please return to this thread. I would be very happy to get nice suggestions :)
    Btw, I know that there are some threads with the same question, but I didn't find a lot of good games which I really like. So please answer to this thread ; )
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. JAILBIRD

JAILBIRD iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To be honest, I can't help with the mmorpg question because I have no idea what that is. As far as Monopoly, the "official" app goes on sale every now and then. Grab Appshopper so you can keep an eye out. I grabbed Monopoly when it was on sale for $0.99 a while back.
  3. FifthElement

FifthElement iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is only 1 MMORPG ATM as far as I know - order & chaos. It is a WOW clone without the depth but pretty good running on this platform. It isn't free but only a few pounds which includes a 3 month sub. Worth a try if you are a fan.
  4. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Pocket Legends is also free.