What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any decent free iPad games?

Callum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people! I bougt the iPad two days ago and am really enjoying it. I'm a big fan of games and I'd like some decent ones for my iPad. I have a few like we city, we farm, we rule, pocket legends and a few more but I'd really like a good, competitive, addictive and possibly online game? If anyone knows any game that meets them criterias please let me know, thanks.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm let's say I am absolutely in love with "cut the rope",the only game that I didn't remove after downloading and playing for the first time. There is a version of Uno which is free,can be nice one if you are a UNO fan. I'll post some more after I find a few myself :)

Last edited:

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep cut the rope is a blast but the lite is free and short and worth the money if you wish to buy it.

BeOriginal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is to be a lite version of Tail Gunner HD for the iPad soon. I think it will look pretty cool. The original is cool enough on the iPhone! :)

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm let's say I am absolutely in love with "cut the rope",the only game that I didn't remove after downloading and playing for the first time. There is a version of Uno which is free,can be nice one if you are a UNO fan. I'll post some more after I find a few myself :)

I have UNO on my Droid and I love it. I'll put it on my iPad too. Thanks for that.

MusicMaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a shameless plug. My Revinyl Music Quiz app is free until we release our new version in December.

Its a music quiz based on your collection so if you play music through your iPad its great and the mulitplayer Party Mode was created with the iPad in mind, to use the device as a buzzer pad with your friends.

I also like cut the rope.

lindakc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spellstacker is a more competitive version of Words with Friends. Of course, the one that many, many of us have become addicted to is Angry Birds. The lite version is free but it is in, in my opinion, worth spending 99 cents to buy. Virtual Table Tennis is entertaining.

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket Legends if you like MMOs, that's my favorite. Second would be We Rule.

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lindakc said:
Spellstacker is a more competitive version of Words with Friends. Of course, the one that many, many of us have become addicted to is Angry Birds. The lite version is free but it is in, in my opinion, worth spending 99 cents to buy. Virtual Table Tennis is entertaining.

I love Words with Friends, Face Rivals, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, WordsWorth, and given time, I'm sure I could post more. These games are either free or below a few dollars! Well worth it to give them a try!!

Most reactions

Latest posts